Las Vegas Local In-House Counsel Represents and Advises Businesses
Comprehensive corporate legal support from an experienced lawyer
At Thater Law Group, P.C., business, employment and real estate lawyer Lani Esteban-Trinidad is ready to serve you in the role of virtual in-house counsel, in interim or outside capacities. From our Las Vegas office, we can provide on-call advice, assist with specific upcoming projects, act as corporate secretary, and train or supervise your staff attorneys. We have years of experience advising companies and individuals on long- and short-term goals, offering proactive advice, risk management services and the latest tax strategies.
Advantages to having us as your dedicated law firm
Retaining Thater Law Group as your in-house counsel benefits your business in several ways. We provide such services as:
- On-call advice to senior executives — When you need quick advice on a crisis or contract, we are there for you.
- Training and supervising staff attorneys — Our experience in business and employment law will help ensure that those who work for you are obeying regulations.
- Advising management on board administration and strategy — Thater Law Group can prepare necessary documents relating to corporate governance and advise directors on the legal ramifications of various proposed actions.
- Coordinating and manager shareholder meetings — We are familiar with the rules and procedures of administering meetings so that you don’t have to worry about the details.
We will dependably review, design and implement various corporate governance regimes and internal controls to assure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Assisting with the various challenges of forming and running your business
If you are starting, building, incorporating or updating your company, Thater Law Group is thoroughly prepared to help. We bring experience, dependable advice and personal attention to the task of protecting your rights and interests as a businessperson, including the following services:
- Breach of contract — A contract is a legally binding document. If someone has violated the terms of an agreement with you, we will work to ensure that the agreement is fully enforced.
- Business formation and advice — Thater Law Group provides comprehensive support for new businesses such as filing incorporation documents, drafting bylaws and obtaining necessary licenses. We also advise on which type of entity to establish, be it an “S” or “C” corporation or a limited liability company or partnership.
- Establishing buy-sell agreements — Corporations and partnerships with multiple owners should prepare for the possibility that one of the partners might need to leave the business unexpectedly. Thater Law Group can draft a buy-sell agreement that delineates each side’s obligations if such an event occurs.
- Commercial and civil litigation — If your company is being sued, or if you’re considering litigation as a means to resolve a dispute, we will provide skilled, vigorous advocacy to protect what you’ve built.
At Thater Law Group, we are prepared to assist your business at any stage so that it’s best prepared for the future.
Knowledgeable contract review so that you understand your rights and obligations
Before you sign a contract, it’s important to understand what you’re signing. At Thater Law Group, we have more than a decade of experience analyzing and negotiating agreements in the Las Vegas area. Prior to the execution of any contract, the best thing you can do to protect yourself is to seek the advice of a knowledgeable contract attorney. Effective review will ensure that you understand your rights and responsibilities under the agreement and will help prevent future disputes.
Contact an experienced Las Vegas business law firm
If you need legal advice or representation for your business, contact Thater Law Group, P.C. You can call us at 855-210-1701 or contact us online. Our office is located in Las Vegas, but we represent clients throughout Nevada.