Dedicated Nevada Employment and Business Law Attorney Pursues Strong Results
Skilled, creative advisors determined to solve your problem
At Thater Law Group, P.C., we serve individuals and companies from the Las Vegas area and around Nevada. For more than 15 years, attorney Lani Esteban-Trinidad has dispensed proactive advice to employees facing workplace problems and businesses seeking counsel. We assess your situation and offer recommendations based on in-depth experience and a shared commitment to your success. We have been recognized by the media and our colleagues for our work, but the praise we value most comes from our clients.
Committed to providing individual attention for your employment or business law matter
Whether you’re a mistreated worker or a thriving company, Thater Law Group provides the same dedicated counsel. No matter what you’re facing, you can trust that you’ll benefit from the relationship we have with all our clients, which is characterized by:
- Accessibility and accountability — Individuals and businesses deserve an attorney who is there to answer their questions. We return all communications promptly so you never have to wonder what’s happening with your case.
- Setting and sticking to timetables — When you come to us with a problem or question, we will develop a timeframe for resolution so you can plan accordingly. We complete corporate documents and analyses on deadline and keep our litigation clients fully apprised of the upcoming court calendar.
- Straightforward, economical advice — We know you don’t have time to listen to legal jargon about your discrimination lawsuit or numerous unnecessary topics when forming a corporation. At Thater Law Group, we provide practical legal counsel in an efficient manner, saving you both time and money.
From your first meeting with us, you will understand why our clients have become accustomed to a higher level of service.
Delivering strong advocacy for Nevada residents and businesses
Attorney Lani Esteban-Trinidad at Thater Law Group has earned a well-deserved reputation in the community for her work assisting clients in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Employment litigation — We represent current and former workers who have been mistreated by their employers. We handle employment litigation involving whistleblower, defamation and wrongful termination claims.
- Discrimination — For any unfair treatment due to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or other personal characteristic, we can evaluate whether you have a recoverable discrimination claim.
- Sexual harassment — If you’re being subjected at work to unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors, whether by a superior or co-worker, we can help you pursue a sexual harassment claim.
- Compensation and leave — We ensure that employees are receiving the wages and benefits they are entitled to under federal and Nevada laws pertaining to compensation and leave. This includes representing employees denied time off for medical and family issues.
- Business law — Our business law practice handles both litigation and transactional matters, offering companies solid legal counsel so that they can concentrate on growing their business.
If you have questions as to whether Thater Law Group can help your situation, our knowledgeable staff can answer them for you.
Contact an established, responsive Nevada law firm
For legal advice on employee and business matters, contact Thater Law Group, P.C. You can call us at 855-210-1701 or contact us online. Our office is located in Las Vegas, but we represent clients throughout Nevada.