Services for Business/Out-of-State Counsel
Las Vegas local “in-house” counsel attorney
Business, employment, and real estate lawyer M. Lani Esteban-Trinidad is ready to serve you in the role of virtual in-house counsel, in interim or outside capacities. From our Las Vegas or Honolulu offices, we can provide on-call advice, assist with specific upcoming projects, act as corporate secretary, and train or supervise your staff attorneys.
We have years of experience in advising companies and individuals on long- and short-term goals, offering proactive advice, risk management services, and the latest tax strategies.
Advantages to having us “in-house”
An experienced and creative “in-house” business attorney can provide such services as:
- Interim and outside general counsel
- Interim general counsel during transitions between chief counsels
- On-call advice to senior executives
- Establishing and organizing new in-house legal departments
- Training and supervising staff attorneys
- Providing corporate secretarial functions
- Organizing board of director and board committee meetings
- Advising management and directors on board administration and strategy
- Preparing, reviewing, and advising on public disclosure filings, including annual and quarterly reports
- Drafting proxy statements
- Coordinating and managing shareholder meetings
- Forming legal entities and establishing foreign subsidiaries and affiliates
- Qualifying companies and subsidiaries for business in other domestic and foreign jurisdictions
- Managing corporate formalities for subsidiaries
We will dependably review, design, and put into action various corporate governance regimes and internal controls to assure their compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Contact our Las Vegas law offices
Whether your corporate legal situation requires that a shareholder’s dispute be mediated, a business immigration issue needs resolving, or an upcoming board of directors meeting awaits preparation, you can depend on the work of Las Vegas attorney M. Lani Esteban-Trinidad, as virtual in-house counsel for your company, efficiently and effectively.
Call, fax, or e-mail us to arrange your initial consultation.